Garden rotini pasta
Chopped veggies- I used zucchini, red bell pepper, green onions, and broccoli florets
Marinated artichoke hearts
Wishbone Italian dressing
*you can make this salad as large or as small as you want, so use the quantity of each ingredient that best suits your needs!
1. Cook your pasta according to instructions on the package. Drain and place pasta in a large bowl.
2. Chop your raw veggies and throw them into the bowl with the pasta.
3. Chop a few artichoke hearts and add them to the bowl (I used about half the can, pictured above). Pour a small amount of artichoke marinade into the pasta for flavor.
4. Add Italian dressing. You don't want your salad to be swimming, but you want enough in there to completely coat the pasta. Just add and taste until you think you have it just right. Sprinkle black pepper.
5. Cover and let sit in the refrigerator a few hours. You may want to add a little more dressing after it has chilled because the pasta will soak a lot of it up. Just taste and see.