1 cup finely chopped pecans
1 1/2 sticks butter, melted
1 1/2 cups flour
Vanilla Greek yogurt
The berry of your choice (I used raspberries)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a mini muffin tin with cooking spray.
2. Stir pecans, melted butter, and flour in a medium bowl until soft dough forms.
3. Press mixture into each muffin tin. Leave room for the filling you will add later.
4. Bake 10-12 minutes or until dough is cooked. Let cool completely.
5. Remove nut cups from muffin tins, drop a spoonful of yogurt into the center of each and top with a berry.