1 can of crescent rolls
1 pound of Italian sausage
1/2 cup milk
a few shakes of salt and pepper
1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9x13 baking dish.
2. place crescent roll pieces across your baking dish so that the bottom of the dish is covered. Set aside.
3. Brown the sausage in a skillet until crumbly and cooked and drain any grease.
4. Meanwhile, whisk your eggs in a small bowl and add milk and salt and pepper.
5. Once the sausage is browned, spread it out over your crescent rolls in the pan. Pour the egg mixture over sausage and top with cheese.
6. Pop it in the oven for 25-30 minutes or until edges are browned and the center is set. Cut and enjoy!