1. I had a doctor's appointment this week! My doctor found the heartbeat immediately, and it's going strong at 150 bpm! So funny, he found it on my right side, which is where I always found Taylor's when I would listen with my doppler. When I think about it, I feel this little one wiggle more on my right than I do on my left. I guess my babies just like hanging out on the right side!
2. I was anxious to see what I weighed at the doctor's office this week. As of week 13, I was still at my pre-pregnancy weight. I knew I had gained weight since then, but I had no idea how much. I was up 7 pounds! It makes sense- I feel like I eat everything. I'm hungry all. the. time. All the time.
3. I got back into the swing of things exercise-wise this week and have been power-walking most mornings. It feels so good to get moving!
4. I showed Parker my bump one morning like I do every day, and he said "Oh my gosh! It looks like you have a basketball under your shirt!" I told him ohhh, just wait. ;)
5. Feeling our baby move is still my favorite thing ever! He moves a lot, and I feel him when I am sitting/standing still. I just love it!
6. We introduced Jenny to my nephew this week, and she was completely apathetic. She noticed us holding a baby but really didn't care. We'll see if she cares more when the baby actually lives with her!