I can't believe I am just now sharing this recipe. I have been making these since I was in college. They're simple and perfect for a party or girls night. I challenge you to just eat one!
1 pkg pre-squared chocolate chip cookie dough
8 oz cream cheese
1/2 cup sugar
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and grease an 8x8 pan.
2. Press half of the cookie dough in the bottom of the pan.
3. Mix cream cheese, egg, and sugar in a small bowl until the mixture is a thick liquid.
4. Pour cream cheese mixture over the cookie dough in the pan.
5. Flatten remaining cookie dough with your hands and place on top of the cream cheese mixture.
6. Bake for 30-35 minutes and let cool before slicing.