1. Little boy must be growing because I sure am! The bump is definitely there and getting more and more obvious, though you still can't really tell in clothes since I wear looser fitting tops. It is still so surreal to be showing this early, but I love it!
2. I had another ultrasound this week! It seriously has to be some sort of record to have had 4 ultrasounds before 14 weeks, but I'll take it! I had the ultrasound at 13w4d, and baby boy is measuring a full week ahead still! If I didn't know the gender yet, I would have found out at the ultrasound. There was definitely something between the legs! It's pretty early to be able to see gender at 13 weeks but then again he is measuring almost 15. His heart rate was 150 bpm. All in all it was a great ultrasound and appointment!
3. The nausea has been rough this week. I thought I was getting better, but I think I just had a couple of good days in the mix. I came so close to throwing up on my way to my appointment, and I feel nauseous pretty intermittently throughout the day.
4. Eating is still tough, and while I feel hungry all the time, few foods still sound good. A plain fast food cheeseburger always sounds good, but I am trying to limit those.
5. As of 13w4d, I have not gained any weight! I am still exactly at my pre pregnancy weight, which is nice, but I am going to try to up my calorie intake and hope that number increases by my next appointment.
Twin sister and I at 37 weeks and 13 weeks! So fun being pregnant together, although she is ready for her little man to make his appearance any day now! I'd prefer our little guy stay in a little longer. ;)