1. I think I hit a growth spurt because I am hungry all. the. time. I feel like I am just shoveling food in all day but it's rare to actually feel full! I told my sister this week "I am tired of eating", which is so strange for me. I usually love to eat! I still don't want meat but can do it if it's in a casserole. This week I also discovered the corn dog. Oh how I love a good corny dog this pregnancy!
2. I definitely feel a small increase in energy and a slight decrease in the nausea! It's been a gradual thing, but I am very grateful for more energy and a lesser desire to throw up. ;) I am knocking on wood, but as of week 14, I haven't thrown up yet, and I don't foresee throwing up the rest of this pregnancy, but you never know.
3. I have to remind myself that my body is working really hard because cutting workouts is hard for me, but I just can't hang anymore. I power walk 2.5 miles most mornings, and while it feels great, my legs are so tired by the end. It's all I can do right now, and that's okay. It's something!
4. Sleep is my favorite! I sleep 9-10 hours a night and am so, so happy about it. Give this pregnant girl all the sleep!
5. I am so paranoid about getting bit by mosquitoes with this Zika virus. I love to walk Jenny and do my morning power walks, but I have become so anxious about getting bit by mosquitoes. I always say a little prayer and ask God to protect this baby before I venture out. I know chances are there aren't even mosquitoes in this area that carry the virus, but it's still so nerve racking!
6. I am still wearing all of my normal clothes, but I did have to do the rubber band trick with a pair of jeans for the first time. They wouldn't button!