(Each slice is 4 weight watchers points and about 138 calories...not too bad)
4 ripe bananas, mashed
1/4 cup unsweetened apple sauce
1 1/4 cups all purpose flour
3/4 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
2 T butter
1/2 cup light brown sugar
2 large egg whites
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup Nutella- okay, I added a little more
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a loaf pan.
2. In a medium bowl, cream together butter and sugar. Stir in egg whites. Add banana, vanilla, and applesauce and mix together. Set aside.
3. In a separate medium bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, and salt.
4. Fold dry ingredients into wet ingredients and stir until incorporated.
5. Warm Nutella in the microwave for about 40 seconds or until it is softer and melted.
6. Pour banana bread batter into your greased loaf pan. Slowly spoon Nutella on top of the batter and swirl into the bread using a knife until all the Nutella has been worked in.
7. Bake 40-45 minutes or until cooked through. Let cool and enjoy!