Ingredients (makes 16 poppers):
1 can refrigerated crescent rolls
4 oz cream cheese
4 jalapenos, seeds removed and sliced
4 pieces cooked bacon
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line cookie sheet with foil for easy clean-up.
2. Cut each of the pre-cut crescent roll triangles in half. This will give you 16 pieces total.
3. Place a small spoonful of cream cheese, a small jalapeno slice, and a piece of back into each triangle. For larger triangles, I added two pieces of jalapeno.
4. Roll each triangle up so that crescent roll is completely covering all sides.
5. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden. Let cool and serve with ranch dipping sauce.