I split the 9x13 into two 8x8s and froze one for later. Or, you can make the entire 9x13 and enjoy the leftovers. I ate it for lunch the next day and sent it to work with Parker as well. We loved this breakfast casserole and think you would too!
2 lb breakfast sausage of your choice (mild, hot, or maple are all delicious)
30 oz bag of frozen shredded hash browns
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp onion powder
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
2 cups milk
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray.
2. In a large skillet, brown sausage until no longer pink. Drain any fat.
3. Meanwhile, in a second large skillet, cook hash browns until lightly brown.
4. Place hash browns in the bottom of the baking dish and top with sausage and cheese.
5. Whisk together eggs, salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and milk. Pour over hash brown mixture.
6. Bake 35-40 minutes until edges are browned and casserole is set.