1. I got my first charlie horse in the middle of the night, and ohhh did it hurt! Two days later, and my calf is still sore. I have been trying to make sure I am constantly drinking water and not tensing my legs when I roll over at night.
2. Baby boy is still really active, mostly at night or right after I eat. As I type this, it feels like he is doing flips in my belly. I feel this weird tightness and it feels like something is turning over. It's just the best.
3. I had a little scare Thanksgiving morning. I was holding my nephew and sat down when he fell asleep in my arms, and all of a sudden my limbs felt like they were going numb and my pulse started racing. I quickly handed the baby to his dad in case I passed out and stood up. I laid down on my bed and breathed heavily for a few minutes, and then everything normalized. It was only a couple of minutes, but it was scary. I think the way I was holding my nephew compressed something internally. I get out of breath fairly often, but never anything like that where I thought I might pass out.
4. As it stands, working out has taken a back seat for the foreseeable future. I am still walking 1-2 miles a day with Jenny, but I don't know if that counts as working out since we have to stop and sniff everything ;). Fitness is really important to me, but I am listening to my body, and walking 1-2 miles with Jenny each day is really all I can muster right now.
5. My twin sister and I both agree that I officially look bigger now than she did at 40 weeks pregnant. Love this big giant baby!