I just think March Madness is fun to say. Parker and I don't really get into college basketball, but March Madness sounds exciting. Anyway, that was random. Today Parker is back for another edition of the boy behind the blog! As many of you know, I love this link-up, and Parker willingly participates in exchange for a home-cooked meal. Kidding, kind of. Here's more from the boy behind Anchors Aweigh.
1. What's your lucky number?
25. Not gonna lie, I stole it from my dad.
I was ready for him to say he didn't have one, but you learn something new every day! 25 is his dad's baseball number from college.
2. Do you have a lucky charm?
Just to make Chelsea happy, I'll say my wedding band.
Feeling the love, husband. Feeling the love.
3. Do you fill out a bracket for March Madness? Who do you want to win?
I did once- Texas A&M. I just don't care about basketball. Last year to sharpen up on my c++ skills, I wrote a program to pick the winners based on random number generation. Strangely, this method proved ineffective.
Although a supreme waste of time, I still think it's cool he wrote a computer program to fill out his bracket.
4. March 10th is "Middle Name Pride Day". What's your middle name?
Fun fact: I refer to him as "Parker Lee" almost as much as I do just "Parker".
5. Submit one question that you would like to see on future The Boys Behind The Blog.
What kind of airplane do you fly?
For some reason, I don't think this will be selected.