This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BigGameTreats #CollectiveBias
Because football games were the talk of our house this weekend, I decided to share a super simple game day recipe that everyone will love. We love hosting game day parties, but the last thing I want to do when I am hosting is spend the entire evening in the kitchen. I like to make simple finger foods and easy desserts that don't leave me with a million dishes to wash or pots to stir. If there was ever a recipe that fit that "simplicity" description to a tee, it's this one. It doesn't require one dish to be washed, and it took 5 minutes! I can't sing the praises of this recipe enough.
1 bag of SNICKERS® Minis
1. Preheat oven to 250 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Place a pretzel on the lined baking sheet and top with a SNICKERS Mini.
3. Bake 4-5 minutes and remove baking sheet from the oven.
4. Quickly place a pecan half on top of each SNICKERS Mini and press down lightly.
5. Place the baking sheet in the freezer for 5-7 minutes to allow the SNICKERS to cool. Remove from the freezer and serve.
From buying the ingredients at Walmart to serving these little treats, here is a step by step documentation:
I also picked up a bag of Skittles® for those who are more into fruity candy and of course the SNICKERS for my recipe.
I hope yall enjoy this little game day recipe as much as we did!