One great thing about this recipe is that you can make as many or as few as you wish. I would offer one piece of advice though: these treats will disappear quicker than you think. You can easily eat 10 in one sitting without even blinking. They will be a favorite at your Halloween party!
Hershey's Chocolate Kisses
1. Preheat the oven to 275 degrees and line a baking sheet with foil for easy clean-up.
2. Place pretzels on the lined baking sheet and top each one with a chocolate kiss.
3. Place pretzels and chocolate in the oven for about 3 minutes- just long enough for the kisses to get soft.
4. Remove from the oven, and immediately press a single Reese's Piece on each.
5. Refrigerate for 10-15 minutes to allow them to harden and enjoy!
Happy early Halloween!!