At only 390 calories per serving, 33 grams of protein, and 6 weight watchers points, it was filling and hearty without the guilt. If you're looking for a few new dishes to mix up your Fall cooking routine, give these Bubble Up Enchiladas a try!
1 lb lean ground turkey
10 oz can enchilada sauce
16 oz can reduced fat refrigerated biscuits
1 cup reduced fat Mexican shredded cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease an 8x8 casserole dish.
2. Brown ground turkey, drain any fat, and stir in enchilada sauce.
3. Cut the refrigerated biscuits into fourths and stir them into the ground turkey mixture.
4. Pour mixture into your greased dish and bake for 25 minutes or until the biscuits are cooked through.
5. Remove casserole from the oven, sprinkle cheese on top, and cook another 10 minutes for the cheese to melt.