Before we get to December, let's take a look at how November's goals went...
Order our Christmas card... check! I just love sending and receiving Christmas cards. I love to display them throughout the kitchen with ribbons and clothespins.
Finish Christmas shopping... check! Two words: Cyber. Monday. Christmas shopping is complete!
Host Friendsgiving... check! This was our first Thanksgiving away from our families, so we had our other "homeless" friends over for Friendsgiving. We had the best time! So thankful for our military family.
Do 1000 push-ups... fail. Epic fail. As in, I didn't even come close. In all honesty, I forgot about this goal about 1/3 of the way through the month. Oopsies!
Decorate the house for Christmas... check! The benefit of not traveling over Thanksgiving was that we got to decorate the very next day! To say we are obsessed with seeing our house all decked out in Christmas is an understatement. Christmas music is on repeat on Pandora, and it's all absolutely wonderful!
And now for December!
1. Watch 5 Christmas movies. One of our favorites is The Holiday, and I really want to watch Love, Actually this month. It's a classic that I've never seen!
2. Work-out at least 3 times a week. It's tough to keep up the work-out routine during the holidays, but I really want to try. I feel so much better when I work-out and eat somewhat decently.
3. Bless someone. Parker's side of the family has a really neat tradition where we each get money to bless someone with. It's one of my favorite traditions that I look forward to each year.
4. Host a Christmas party. We had so much fun hosting a Halloween party and want to host a Christmas one too!
5. Savor every moment. This season will come and go so quickly. I want to feel like I enjoyed every second to the fullest.