When I stumbled upon this Mexican Corn Salad, I was instantly intrigued. I have also seen it called "Mexican Street Corn". Call it whatever you want, it's straight up delicious! Parker loved it, and it made the perfect side dish!
2 Tbsp butter
2 cans of corn, drained
1/2 jalapeno, seeded and diced
3 Tbsp mayo
1 tsp minced garlic
1 lime, juiced
2 Tbsp shredded Colby Jack cheese
1/8 tsp chili powder
handful of cilantro, chopped
1. Melt butter in a skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Add corn and allow it to char on the bottom of the pan. Then, stir and char one more time.
3. Add diced jalapeno, stir together, and remove from heat.
4. Place corn mixture into a medium bowl and add mayo, garlic, cilantro, lime juice, cheese, and chili powder. Stir together to combine.
5. Serve warm or chilled. Both are good!