This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BacktoBabyBasics #CollectiveBias
To dress your baby like a little m&m, head to Babies "R" Us to pick up a few essentials! It was really nice being able to walk into a Babies "R" Us vice shopping online. Not only do they have all of the baby necessities, but they are experts in the baby industry and can provide some much needed guidance to this clueless mama to be!
Supplies needed to create your own DIY m&m baby Halloween costume are:
1. bodysuit in the color of your choice (I love the red m&m's so I chose red!)
2. a sheet of white felt
3. fabric glue
5. "m" letter silhouette (just search m&m's "m" and print)
4. m&m's for snacking and to get you into the Halloween spirit!
1. Cut out the "m" and trace it onto the white felt. I traced the back so that no pen marks would be visible when it came time to apply the letter!
2. Apply fabric glue to the back of the "m" and press letter firmly onto the center of the bodysuit.
3. That's it! Eat a handful of m&m's for your trouble and step back and admire your extremely easy yet adorable work.
I am going to give this to my sister as a little "Halloween gift" for my nephew, and I grabbed a package of Huggies Natural Care Wipes to throw in as well. If there is one thing I have learned in my nephew's first month of life, it's that this kid goes through far more diapers and wipes than I ever thought possible! My sister will probably appreciate the package of wipes more than the costume!
For the mamas out there, Babies "R" Us is hosting a First Halloween instore event on 10/15 from 11am-12pm. They will have a keepsake craft and parade around the store to celebrate baby's first Halloween! They will help prepare mamas for the colder weather with different solutions and tips while hosting giveaways and raffles! Meet and mingle with local moms and have fun!
Look for Huggies Natural Care Wipes in the diaper section of your local Babies "R" Us!
What are some of your favorite Halloween baby crafts?