These sliders are the perfect crowd pleaser for a football party. There is just something the men love about buffalo sauce, so these are right up their alley. I really enjoyed these too, and I loved how simple they were to throw together. When you are hosting a football party, the last thing you want to do is reheat or constantly stir things. These crockpot buffalo chicken sliders will be a hit, and you can adjust the recipe to make the perfect amount for your party!
4 boneless, skinless chicken breast
17.5 oz bottle of buffalo wing sauce
1/2 packet dry ranch seasoning mix
2 Tbsp butter
green onions, chopped for garnish
1. Place the chicken breasts in a lined (for easy cleanup!) crockpot, and cover with 3/4 bottle of buffalo wing sauce.
2. Add the dry seasoning mix and stir together.
3. Cook on low for 6-7 hours or high for 3-4 hours.
4. Place butter in the crockpot and shred chicken with a fork.
5. Place chicken into your bun, drizzle with dressing, and top with green onions.