My friend Ruthie posted a recipe for Taco Pizza a few weeks back, and I went to the grocery store and made this recipe in the same day. It was so up our alley and we just loved it. Not to mention, it really couldn't have been any easier. The husband just loved it, and we will be making it again and again. You should too!
1 lb ground beef
1 package taco seasoning
10 oz can refrigerated pizza dough
16 oz can refried beans
2.5 cups shredded Colby Jack cheese
1 tomato, diced
Optional- mushrooms, olives, peppers, jalapenos
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Brown meat, drain grease, and prepare taco meat according to seasoning packet.
3. Unroll pizza dough onto an ungreased cookie sheet and bake 8-10 minutes until golden brown.
4. Spread beans on top of the cooked dough and top with taco meat, cheese, tomatoes, and any other toppings of your choice (hold the shredded lettuce and salsa for now).
5. Return pizza to oven and bake 5-7 minutes or until cheese is bubbling.
6. Top with shredded lettuce and salsa and cut into slices.