I chose a slideshow widget, which means it rotates through pictures on my Instagram feed every few seconds. You also have the option to showcase your pictures in a grid, whereby it will display several pictures at one time. It's up to your personal preference. Either way, it will only take a couple of minutes, so let's get started.
1. Go to http://www.intagme.com/.
2. For the first three entries, enter your Instagram username, leave the hashtag field blank unless you have a specific hashtag you use regularly, and select either slideshow or grid. Slideshow will give you the rotating effect (like I have). Grid will display multiple images at one time.
3. Select your thumbnail size. You want it slightly smaller than the width of your sidebar.
4. Select whether or not you want a photo border around each picture.
5. Select a background color if you wish- I left mine transparent.
6. Preview your settings. If you like what you see, click "Get Code".
8. Preview your new page layout. If you like what you see, click "Save Arrangement".
The widget will update each time you add a photo to Instagram, so once you paste the code initially, you are done. Feel free to let me know if you have any questions!