1. Are you named after anyone? No. My parents wanted to give me and my sisters our own unique names, so they didn't use any family names.
2. When was the last time you cried? Hmm, I tear up a lot, but I can't remember the last time I cried actual tears.
3. Do you have kids? One, but she's in Heaven. A daughter named Taylor Grace.
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend to yourself? I think so, but we all tend to see the best in ourselves now don't we?
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? To a fault. My close friends are pretty good at knowing when I am being serious, but there are still times where I have to make it clear that I was being sarcastic. I blame Chandler Bing.
6. Will you ever bungee jump? Not if I can help it! I am not a thrill seeker.
7. What's your favorite cereal? Cinnamon Life. I eat it every day!
8. What's the first thing you notice about people? This sounds strange, but the first thing I notice about someone is their left hand. I always look to see if they are wearing a wedding ring.
9. What is your eye color? Hazel
10. Scary movie or happy endings? Happy endings, of course!
11. Favorite smells? Hmm, the beach, fresh flowers, Jenny, Parker.
12. Summer or winter? Summer. I don't do cold well!
13. What's the furthest you've been from home? I went to Greece in college- it was an amazing trip!
14. If you had to shop exclusively at one store, where would it be? I am a big Old Navy fan!
15. Where were you born? The great state of Texas.
16. What are your hobbies? Running, blogging, reading, walking my dog, and hanging out with the hubs.
17. Do you have any pets? A brown dog named Jenny!
18. What's your favorite movie? The Sound of Music... such a classic!
19. Do you have any siblings? Yes! A twin sister and two younger sisters.
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? Since I am 27, married, and working, I sort of think I am already grown up. I always wanted to be a wife and mom and still see those two roles as the ultimate dream!