The only downside to these delicious Smores Crescent Rolls is that they are way too easy to consume all in one sitting. I had 3 and considered that to be exercising extreme self control. I'd hate to think how many I could chow down on if I wasn't trying to limit myself!
This little treat took about 10 minutes from start to finish with very little clean-up at the end. Winning! If you need a quick weeknight treat to satisfy the sweet tooth, these Smores Crescent Rolls are for you.
1 can refrigerated crescent rolls
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with foil for easy clean-up. Spray with cooking spray and set aside.
2. In a small bowl, whisk egg with a fork to make the egg wash and set aside.
3. Unwrap the crescent rolls. Place a few chocolate chips and 3-4 marshmallows at the top of each one, and roll to secure in place.
4. Brush egg wash on top of each roll.
5. Bake for 9-11 minutes or until golden brown.