Life is in overdrive these days. We've just approached the busy season in our military lives, and thinking about it all just makes me want to go take a nap to put off focusing on it. That said, the busy season of moving and starting over is a blessed one, so bring it on. Here are 5 things on Friday.
1. Very few things make me happier than this furry one. Best girlfriends for life. On the other hand, I think a "Dog Mom" car decal may be a little bit overkill, unless that's your thing. In that case, you wear that sticker proudly!
2. I went home to my parents' house a few weeks ago and decided to try on my wedding dress for fun. I mean why not, right? I'm chalking the fact that it still fits 3 years later up to a minor life accomplishment. All those cheeseburgers and ice cream cones later, and the dress still fits!
3. Parker decided to go swimming in the ocean outside of our house yesterday (seriously Navy, you did well with this location), so Jenny kept a watchful eye. She's not a water pup by any definition of the word, but she almost jumped in to save him from what she must have thought was certain death... almost.
4. Date nights with this guy will never go out of style. We are squeezing them in while we still can! Moving and training schools don't exactly scream romantic dinner every night, so we'll take what we can get!
5. I hope whatever you do this weekend makes you as happy as this lovely thing made me earlier in the week. I split it with two guys, and I can safely say I probably ate 70% of it. I wish I were even the least bit sorry about it. Happy Friday, yall!