So I really just made the title up for this. "Coconut Banana Pineapple Bread" was slightly too obnoxious, but that's really what this bread it. Put together, it tastes like a tropical dream. I make a lot of banana bread, so this was such a fun twist on a classic. It passed the husband test with flying colors, so I will be making this again! This bread is perfect for breakfast or just something to nibble on throughout the day.
1 stick butter, melted and cooled
1/3 cup sugar
1/3 cup brown sugar
5 ripe bananas, mashed
8 oz can pineapple, drained
1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
1 cup sweetened and flaked coconut
2 cups flour
1 tsp salt
2 tsp baking powder
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and spray a standard loaf pan with cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, cream butter, 2 of the mashed bananas, and sugars with an electric mixer.
3. Mix in eggs, then mix in remaining 3 mashed bananas, pineapple, sweetened condensed milk, and coconut. Do not over mix.
4. In a separate large bowl, combine the flour, salt, and baking powder.
5. Fold the banana mixture into the bowl with your flour mixture. Again, do not over mix.
6. Pour batter into your prepared pan and bake 55-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
7. Remove pan from oven and let bread rest in the pan about 45 minutes. After, flip bread onto a serving plate, slice, and serve!