It was super simple and I am not ashamed to say that we kept a spoon in the pan and lazily ate on it throughout the week. If you are in the mood for one last Summer pie before Fall creeps in, try this one!
1 1/2 cups crushed Nilla Wafers (about 20-25 Nilla Wafers)
6 Tbsp melted butter
1 small (3 oz) box instant vanilla pudding
14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
1 cup milk
1 cup Cool Whip (plus more for garnish)
2 bananas, sliced
1. Place your Nilla Wafers in a large ziploc baggie and crush them with your hands or a can.
2. Pour crumbs into a bowl and stir together with your melted butter.
3. Remove the mixture and pat inside the pie plate. Freeze about 1 hour before filling.
1. In a large mixing bowl, whisk dry vanilla pudding mix, condensed milk, and milk for about 2 minutes.
2. Whisk in your Cool Whip until just combined.
3. Remove crust from the freezer and lay sliced bananas across the bottom.
4. Pour vanilla pudding mixture over bananas and refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving.
5. When you are ready to serve, remove from the refrigerator and garnish with a little more Cool Whip on top!