Before I write out my goals for September, let's see how August's goals shaped out...
1. Update the Recipes tab on my blog. Done! I gave it a fresh new look and added every recipe I've ever posted. I love the way it came out, and it will be soooo much easier to update throughout the week. If you're in need of new meal ideas, feel free to check out my Recipes tab! :)
2. Find Aggie yard art. Done! These Aggies are ready for the first fightin' Texas Aggie football game this weekend!
3. Decorate the porch for Fall. Fail...ish. We got new porch furniture that I am in love with, but Fall decorations did not take place. Maybe next month.
4. Do 1000 push-ups. Done! I am really proud to have accomplished this one, and I can tell a small difference in my arms already. I may or may not have had to do 100 on the 31st just to complete this goal, but I completed it!
5. Find curtains for the downstairs windows. Seriously. Done! It was no easy fete, but I absolutely love what we chose. We decided on this curtain from Bed Bath & Beyond in the Raffia color. We love it!
And now for September's goals (Seriously, September?! Where did this year go?)...
1. Do a gallery wall for my office. I've decided I want to display more pictures throughout the house and love the idea of a gallery wall in my office. I have the frames, so now it's a matter of hanging them. #hardestpart
2. Host a football party. It's Aggie football season, and we need to celebrate!
3. Get a haircut. I'm a terrible girl in this aspect. I am pretty low maintenance about my hair and get it cut about once every 6-8 months. I've never dyed it and usually get the same cut. Boring, party of one. But, it's time for my semi-annual trim!
4. Do 2000 crunches. This seems really ambitious. I'll give it the old college try.
5. Write 5 handwritten notes. There is not much better than receiving fun notes in the mail. I have more cute notecards from the Target dollar section than I know what to do with, so this month, I want to utilize good old fashioned snail mail and hopefully make someone's day with a little handwritten note.
What are your goals for this month?