1 lb angel hair pasta
1 lb chicken breasts, chopped into 1 inch pieces
1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
2 Tbsp sesame oil
10-12 green onions, chopped and divided
1 Tbsp minced garlic
4 Tbsp soy sauce
1 cup chicken stock
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
salt and pepper, to taste
roasted peanuts, to garnish
1. Bring a large pot of water to boil for your pasta, but don't cook pasta just yet.
2. In a large skillet over medium high heat, drizzle your EVOO and sesame oil. Add in your chicken and cook through, about 4-6 minutes. Sprinkle a pinch of salt and pepper on top.
3. Add in the majority of your chopped green onions (save a few to garnish), garlic, and soy sauce. Saute for about 2 minutes.
4. Stir in your chicken stock and reduce heat to low. Stir in peanut butter with a pinch more salt and pepper, and simmer for about 5 to 8 minutes. Stir to coat pasta evenly.
5. Garnish with a few peanuts and green onions and serve!