2 cups cooked brown rice
1 lb lean ground beef
1 package taco seasoning
15 oz can fat free refried beans
1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1 cup salsa
2.3 oz can sliced black olives, drained
1/2 cup crushed tortilla chips
chopped green onions for garnish
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray an 8x8 baking dish with cooking spray. Set aside.
2. In a large skillet, brown ground beef and drain any fat. Add taco seasoning and 3 Tbsp of water and stir.
3. In a small bowl, stir together refried beans and salsa and microwave until hot (about 2 minutes).
4. Spread cooked brown rice across the bottom of the baking dish and layer refried bean mixture on top.
5. Add ground beef mixture on top of refried bean mixture. Sprinkle half of the cheese followed by all of the crushed tortilla chips and top with remaining cheese and black olives.
6. Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Garnish with green onions and serve.