This dish also made great leftovers. Since there are only 2 of us, we ate on it all week. If you are a pasta lover looking for a way to jazz up the simple Monday night spaghetti, this recipe is for you!
1 lb lean ground beef
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1/4 tsp garlic salt
2 (26) oz jars pasta sauce
1 lb spaghetti noodles
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
4 oz cream cheese, broken into cubes
1. In a large skillet over medium heat, brown ground beef and drain any fat. Season with salt, pepper, and garlic salt.
2. Line crock pot with crock pot liner for easy clean up. Pour one jar of pasta sauce into the bottom of the crock pot.
3. Break raw spaghetti noodles in half and place noodles over sauce.
4. Pour ground beef over noodles, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, and top with cubes of cream cheese.
5. Top with your final jar of pasta sauce and cook on high for 4 hours, stirring occasionally.