With that, I try to make recipes that are great for "grab and go". When my sister recommended this recipe for Chicken Pot Pie Cups, I was instantly sold! So sold, that I went to the store and made them the very next day.
If I have the time, there is nothing better than chicken pot pie with a homemade crust. Talk about the ultimate comfort food. You won't see me buying store bought crusts (I was too spoiled as a kid with the good stuff, which can be both a blessing and a curse), but store bought biscuits are a different story! And that, my friends, is precisely what these little pies of joy are made of. How can you not love something in a biscuit?!
2 cups cooked chicken breast, shredded or diced
1 can cream of potato soup
1 can mixed vegetables (I use Veg-all)
1/2 Tbsp Thyme
2 cans refrigerated biscuits (the regular size, not the jumbo)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees and spray a muffin tin liberally with cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except for biscuits.
3. Place a biscuit into each muffin cup, lightly pressing into the bottom and up the sides.
4. Evenly fill each biscuit cup with chicken mixture.
5. Bake 12-15 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown.