I really liked this one! I ate on this bad boy all week and was sad when the last helping disappeared.
1 lb elbow pasta
1 lb ground beef
1 pkg taco seasoning
1 bunch of green onions, chopped
19 oz can enchilada sauce
6 oz can tomato paste
15 oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
1 cup sour cream
1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees and spray a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray.
2. Cook pasta according to package instructions and set aside.
3. In a large skillet over medium high heat, brown ground beef and drain any fat.
4. Stir in taco seasoning, green onions, enchilada sauce, tomato paste, black beans, and sour cream. Reduce heat to low and simmer about 5 minutes.
5. Add cooked pasta to your beef mixture and stir to combine.
6. Transfer mixture to your baking dish and top with shredded cheese.
7. Bake 15-20 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.